ITIL is an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library and is the most popular framework for the management of IT services. The advantage of ITIL over other standards is that it does not require the implementation of all phases or processes and allows the partial implementation of a few basic stages or processes. ITIL is today the baseline for ITSM and is the most commonly used framework for IT service through the implementation of self-selected stages or processes that make up this phase. There is a strong connection between ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 standard and a basic implementation of this standard lies in the realization of the best recommendations of ITIL framework.
In our service catalogue you will find all these trainings:
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate: Lifecycle – Service Strategy
- ITIL Intermediate: Lifecycle – Service Design
- ITIL Intermediate: Lifecycle – Service Transition
- ITIL Intermediate: Lifecycle – Service Operation
- ITIL Intermediate: Lifecycle – Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL Intermediate: Capability – Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
- ITIL Intermediate: Capability – Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- ITIL Intermediate: Capability – Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- ITIL Intermediate: Capability – Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
- ITIL Expert: Managing Accross Lifecycle
The certification exam is scheduled at the end of each training. Our company ATIA Ltd provides you an excellent service and a great training aid for the sake of a successful certification. Join us and reach one of the ITIL certificates that can help you in your professional career.