Risk Management is becoming one of the major tasks for any company. Every organization needs to find an appropriate methodology to identify and manage risks in a quick and efficient manner. Risk identification involves the following six steps:
- Identification of the strategic assets of company
- Categorization of strategic assets
- Identification and classification of threats
- Identification and classification of vulnerabilities
- Determination of the impact that a threat can hit a vulnerability
- Determination of risk factors.
For assessment and analysis of risks ATIA d.o.o. uses three additional frameworks:
- MoR – Management of Risks
- BFRA – Business Function Risk Assessment
- ISO 27005 – Assessment and analysis of risks of ISO 27001 standard.
We promise to You that we will do the implementation of ISO/IEC 31000 standard in the shortest period of time with all satisfactory standards. ATIA Ltd will provide and ensure that the whole process of the implementation of Risk Management System according to the international standard ISO 31000 will be completed very efficiency and according to the ‘good practise’.