ISO 22000 specifies requirements for a food safety management system that combines well-recognized key elements to ensure food safety throughout the chain of production and processing, to the point of consumption:
- By providing interactive communication at the international level through the supply chain
- By taking harmonization of HACCP principles – risk analysis, identifying critical control points (CCP), identification of critical links, monitoring of critical control points, establishing corrective actions, maintenance records and check
- By taking harmonization of voluntary and mandatory standards
- By creating a structure that is associated with the ISO 9001:2008 standard
- Systematic management
- The inspection of processes
ISO 22000:2005 was published by the International Association for Standardization (ISO) with a view to setting up a practical framework for the harmonization of the different requirements and standards into a single globally accepted standard for food safety and food products.
Increasing consumer demand for safe food has caused many companies to develop systems of quality and safe food management, based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
We promise to You that we will do the implementation of ISO/IEC 22000 standard in the shortest period of time with all satisfactory standards. ATIA Ltd will provide and ensure that the whole process of the implementation of Food Safety Management System according to the international standard ISO 22000:2005 will be completed very efficiency and according to the ‘good practise’.